Arrow Down



Whether you are a renter or landlord, both parties have rights. We specialize in creating the best situation for all involved. Whether you want to buy your apartment or stay in your apartment, WE can help.


We are here to help you exercise your rights for maximum profit.

Business Meeting


Whether you are own a home, inherited a property, or looking to invest... we can assist in finalizing the best decision for you. 


Construction can be intimidating, unless you find the right contractors for the right job. Controlling cost and guiding execution to completion... that is our goal.

We will match you with contractors, insurance carriers, contractors, 
loan officers who to control cost. We will set a budget and timeline, 
then help you stick to it.



MILLER Real Property Services is a full service operating company that services everyone from homeowners to developers. We buy, sell, construct, negotiate on behalf of our clients. We combine all available resources to execute the best possible approach to what will fit each individuals needs. Our team of professionals includes contractors, real estate agents, consultants, property managers, developers and lenders. 



Construction & Remodeling



Frequently asked questions

What is a Resident Consultant?

Housing in the District is limited, expensive and constantly changing. Your apartment is your home for the time being. The transfer of ownership, selling of my building or property management change does not have to be something that happens to you. Do you live your apartment, enjoy the neighbors in your building, or find your neighborhood close and convenient to all the things you do? Before management or ownership does what is best for them, ensure all parties do what is best for you!

What are your Rights as a tenant?

If your BUILDING is not being sold, the owner and the potential buyer MUST inform you. They do not need your approval, but your ability to agree to the sale is in each party’s best interest. You and your neighbors have the right to either purchase the building or offer your rights to purchase to an alternate developer. The Department of Housing and Community Development has two programs intended to help District residents in affordable housing to ensure they cannot be displaced because their building is for sale. DC Law 3-86, the “Rental Housing Conversion and Sale Act of 1980,” states that tenants in buildings up for sale must be offered the first opportunity to buy their building. The District encourages tenants to exercise this right.

What type of help does a Resident Consultant offer?

Miller RPS is an advocate for all DC residents. We will help you evaluate whether remaining a renter or becoming a buyer is the best option for you! We can help you the the technical aspects of the tenant purchase or construct the development agreement for your new landlord. We will provide free development services to organize your tenant association including: A.) Assistance with organizing and structuring the group; B.) Preparation of legal documents (such as incorporation and attorney fees and agreement; C.) Help with loan applications if purchasing is the option

Am I Eligible to purchase my building?

Tenant associations can apply, IF: 1. the building is in the District; 2. the building is to be converted to a cooperative or a condominium; 3. More than half of the tenants are interested in purchasing a unit 4. And more than half of the tenant association qualifies for affordable housing




For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 202-257-3241 or email info@millerrps.com

Thanks for submitting!


900 Brentwood Rd NE 

Unit 91254

Washington DC 20090


To apply for a position or become an authorized partner with MILLER RPS, email


Get a quote